- Request a camp application: Have your coach send in the coach's referral or complete the player invitation request.
- Once we receive your information we will review and send out the registration application.
- After the application is received, you will receive an email confirming you are registered for camp.
- Submit your Medical, waivers and permission to treat forms (download forms from website) All forms are due prior to the start of camp in order to participate.
We have limited space and once camp is full we will no longer send out applications
Boarding Camper $700.00
Register Early - Enrollment is limited
Registration confirmation will be sent upon receipt of your application and camp fee.
Any Questions on Coach's Recommendation Form or Player Invitation Request please contact:
New England Top 150 Lacrosse Camp
PO Box 87
Portsmouth, RI 02871
P: (401) 683-5029
Medical and Waiver Forms
- Medical Form
- Release Form Portsmouth Abbey
- Waiver New England Top 150 Lacrosse camp
- Permission to Treat
What To Bring
- Fan (dorms are not air conditioned
- Full equipment (helmet, gloves, stick, shoulder pads, elbow pads, mouth piece, athletic protector, cleats)
- Spending money for camp store.
- Facilities: Come prepared to play on both grass and field turf surfaces.